The admission window for the 2024-2026 study period is OPEN.
The application deadline for scholarship applicants is on February 29, 2024. Please note that all applications received by February 29 are automatically classified as applications for scholarships. The deadline for the application of the self-funding applicants is April 30, 2024.
Basic application requirements
All applications must include the following:
- Translated copy of a diploma to show completed Bachelor’s or Master’s studies, or confirmation of ongoing studies in the academic year that those studies will be completed;
- Copy of a second diploma (second completed Bachelor´s OR High School diploma);
- Copy of passport;
- Proof of place of residence issued within 12 months before the submission deadline (e.g. ID, drivers licence, or any other document listed in the PRADO website, or a certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution);
- Translated transcript of marks and academic results from both of the previous studies;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Motivation letter (the lenght of the letter is limited to 1-1,5 pages with a precise format, i.e, Calibri font of the size 11; 1,5 line spacing; margins of 2,5 cm;
- 2 letters of recommendation;
- Test results or certificate of the required level of English proficiency (C1; CAE; IELTS 7.0; TOEFL 95) for non-native English speakers;
(We accept language confirmation/passed language course of the required language level skills issued by a university. The provision is valid for all admission processes since 2021.)
- Completed supplementary questionnaire indicating study track preferences.
The Programme is open to students holding a Bachelor degree in the relevant subject area who fulfil selected criteria. In the admission application, candidates must answer a supplementary questionnaire where they show their interest in the EPS Programme and indicate their choice of study strand and preferences for the destination in the second semester and the second year. All students who are non-native English speakers must provide evidence of the required level of English proficiency.
Only students who did not receive previously another EMJMD scholarship or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate scholarship could apply for the EPS Scholarship.
For the specific rights and obligations of a student candidate and EPS consortium, consult the model of Student Agreement.
Timetable for application and communication of selection results
- 1. 11. – Opening of the admission window
- 29. 2. – Deadline for the application for scholarships
- 30.4. – Announcement of non/acceptance decision
- July – Announcement of scholarships
The application fee is 880 CZK (approx. 40 EUR). The application fee must be paid in full either by card or via bank transfer. No cash payments are possible. You will find the payment instructions at the end of your online application form. The application fee has to be paid no later than April 30, 2024 (February 29, 2024, for the early-bird term) for the application to be assessed in the particular term. Applications without the fully paid application fee will not be considered.
The applicant could appeal in due period of 2 weeks against the decision of the Selection Committee by writing an official letter to the EPS Programme Board. The EPS Programme Board then re-assesses the evaluation of the student and will rule about the appeal.
If you want to know more about the admission procedure, please consult the admission criteria in the file below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or for technical details of the admission procedure email@example.com.
Processing of personal data
If you will be selected your data may be used for the purposes of evaluating the programmes, efficiently manage the projects, and producing statistics. Data could be made available to the EACEA, the European Commission, the European External Action Service staff, as well as to other stakeholders of the Erasmus+ programme, such as Erasmus+ National Agencies, National Erasmus+ Offices and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association. For more details see Erasmus Mundus Privacy Statement and Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001. Processing of personal data is in accordance with the relevant legal standards on the protection of personal data and with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Last updated 1.11.2023.