From November 6 students will be able to participate on workshop that will help them to acquire leadership competencies. The lectures will be given by Blanka Bellak, Ph.D., who is director of Leadership Associates, Angelica Pohnicer and Lida Susek.
Participants of the program will develop their leadership, collaboration and dialogue abilities. The program is divided in four days during which partcipants will be able to develop their skills of self-leadership, body language, decision-making, argumentation and communication.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to understand other’s perspectives, use effective arguments, engage in crucial conversations and collaborate with others in order to reach satisfying agreement of all parties and solve conflicts.
Day 1: November 6, 12:30 – 16:30 (Lecturer: Angelica Pohnitzer and Lida Susek), Onsite
- Sustainable development goals 2030 – Collaborative game
- System thinking
Day 2: November 13, 12:30 – 15:30 (Lecturer: Blanka Bellak), Online
- Leadership essentials: Attention, Self-leadership, Self-awareness
- Emotional and body wisdom, Self-regulation
Day 3: November 27, 12:30 – 15:30 (Lecturer: Blanka Bellak), Onsite
- How to collaborate effectively with your mind
- Tame and wicked problems & Decision-making
Day 4: December 11, 12:30 – 16:30 (Lecturer: Blanka Bellak)
- Competencies for dialogue
- Four steps for adult communication
- Tools for high-stakes conversations
- Venue: Skautský Institut, U Sovových Mlýnů 134/1, Praha – Malá Strana
- Start date: November 6
- Start time: 12:30
- End date: December 11
- End time: 16:30
Important note: Due to the limited capacity of the workshop registration is necessary. Please check your e-mail boxes!!!