When can you meet us?
- November 11, 2022 at 17:00 (CET) via registration at Leiden University
- December 7, 2022 at 14:00 (CET) via ZOOM link
- January 23, 2023 at 14:00 (CET) via ZOOM link
All Open Days are online to let everyone join!
What can you expect?
- presentation by the EPS team
- sharing experience by EPS students and alumni
- Q&A section
Past Open Days
1:20-4:17 Introduction of the EPS Programme
4:17-9:00 Extracurricular activities
11:03-12:10 Innovations & Legacy & Associated partners & Cooperation
12:30-14:40 + 33:25-45:54 Student´s perspective on the programme
14:40-20:00 + 23:45-32:45 Admission procedure
20:06-23:40 Student´s initiatives
46:00-48:055 + 1:00-1:02 Tips for CV and motivation letter
0:00-5:08 Introduction of the EPS Programme
5:09-9:42 Extracurricular activities
9:43-13:48 Admission and scholarships
13:49-16:18 Documents required for the application
18:15-21:10 Student´s housing
Several EPS virtual open days were held to share information about the EPS programme to applicants.
Applicants had an opportunity to chat with EPS programme coordinators, academics, students, alumni and to have all the questions answered online.
It gives the chance to find out what it’s like to study European Politics and Society, it provides more information on courses, and outlines what makes the programme unique. The virtual open day also offers the opportunity to hear from our student ambassadors and alumni to find out about their experiences as a student.
Have you missed the EPS Virtual Open Days?
- Consult the record from January 20, 2022.
- See the record of from the November 5, 2021.
- Join us on March 11 at 9:00 (CET) for the EPS Open Day for self-funding applicants. Register for the event on the Leiden University website.